Knowing yourself and your audience directs your communication choices.

At these hands-on workshops, professionals learn acting, directing and other theatre techniques to improve communication. Boost self-confidence, self-knowledge and self-discipline. Use the art of theatre, not theatrics, to learn to operate consistently from a center of creative honesty.

Step beyond craft, and discover the art of effectively relating and communicating.

In these workshops you will enjoy and learn from training in dramatic exploration. Strong choices put you in control, focus your audience, reduce stress, and communicate power through confidence. Less than 10% of communication relates to what is actually being said. Discover the other 90% with CATT.